- BWCA Online Topo Maps
- Trail Graphics Symbols - ParkSymbol as .eps/.png
- Badlands Off Road Park Map
- MNF Trail Network KML for Google Earth
- Allegheny Trail (#701) on Google Maps
- BWCA on Google Maps
- BWCA KML Data
- Cranberry and Tea Creek Area USGS Topographic Maps
- 2011 Snowshoe Mountain Hiking Map
- Snowshoe Mountain Backcountry Trail Map - Hiking and Cross Country
- BWCA Maps and Guides
- Paragon Adventure Park Trail Map - ORV Park
- MNF Online Trail Map
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area
- GWNF: Locust Springs - Laurel Fork Backpack Trails
Other Good Stuff
Boundary Waters Archive
Entry points, portages, and wilderness boundary data from Friends of the Boundary Waters. Campsite locations from data by Peter Berbee....
The USGS 1:24,000 scale topographic maps here are overlayed with the data we’ve made available for download in kml format...
Looking to plan your next canoe camping adventure? There are several great resources for data in the Boundary Waters Canoe...
Presented in this series is .kml data and maps of the access points, portages, and campsites that make up the...
This map for the Boundary Waters Canoe Area displays a kml dataset that includes access points, portages, and campsites. You...