- BWCA Online Topo Maps
- Trail Graphics Symbols - ParkSymbol as .eps/.png
- Badlands Off Road Park Map
- Allegheny Trail (#701) on Google Maps
- MNF Trail Network KML for Google Earth
- BWCA KML Data
- BWCA on Google Maps
- 2011 Snowshoe Mountain Hiking Map
- Cranberry and Tea Creek Area USGS Topographic Maps
- Snowshoe Mountain Backcountry Trail Map - Hiking and Cross Country
- BWCA Maps and Guides
- Paragon Adventure Park Trail Map - ORV Park
- MNF Online Trail Map
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area
- GWNF: Locust Springs - Laurel Fork Backpack Trails
Other Good Stuff
Looking to plan your next canoe camping adventure? There are several great resources for data in the Boundary Waters Canoe...
Entry points, portages, and wilderness boundary data from Friends of the Boundary Waters. Campsite locations from data by Peter Berbee....
The USGS 1:24,000 scale topographic maps here are overlayed with the data we’ve made available for download in kml format...
Presented in this series is .kml data and maps of the access points, portages, and campsites that make up the...
This map for the Boundary Waters Canoe Area displays a kml dataset that includes access points, portages, and campsites. You...
The Monongahela National Forest trail network presented on Google Maps… The kml file for viewing in Google Earth is also...
Displayed here is the Monongahela National Forest trail network. The kml data for this map was introduced in another post...
This dataset is a perfect companion to the Monongahela National Forest Hiking Guide. This dataset of the Monongahela National Forest...
Snowshoe Mountain’s hiking and cross-country mountain bike trail network on Google Maps: The Snowshoe Mountain Hiking Trails KML file can...